1st blog post

 Hi, my name is Johnny Petrey. I am a business administration major at LBCC and OSU.

 I joined this class because I'm a firm believer in there is no business without marketing business is almost impossible to conduct without some sort of marketing to back what you are selling and or doing. Marketing has always been something I was very interested in ever since freshman year of high school when I chose marketing as my career pathway. I want to learn how marketing targets the human populations wants, needs, and emotions. The psychology behind marketing is always intriguing to learn about. 

I have had a lot of hobbies and passions throughout my teens. I bronc rode in rodeos from the time I was 16 to 18 years old I only stopped last year because of a injury due to my senior season of football. I have always been an avid sports player; I've played 3 sports every year since I was 10 years old. After high school I picked up surfing and really started religiously hitting the gym, those are my 2 main hobbies as of recently and yes, I even surf in the cold winter weather (the waves are better). A lot of my time though is taken up by school, the gym, and my involvement in my fraternity. I am a proud member of Pi Kappa Phi and I've been involved in our spring rush, party planning, and every other event in between since after my fall pledge term. I love being a part of my frat, my brothers are some of my best friends and it has been one of the best decisions of my life. I could go on and on but that is a quick rundown of why I chose this class and who I am. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

social listening blog post.

Chick-fil-a marketing.